BRING ON SPRING!
Practice Yoga 7 times in 7 Days!
- Earn 1 Ballot for every class you attend Live
Snap A Selfie!
-Earn 1 ballot for tagging or mention Own Your Light Yoga on Facebook or Instagram!
Enjoy a short meditation with Rejeanne!
Green Goddess Smoothie
1 cup coconut water
1 tablespoon almond butter
1/4 cup wheat grass
2 cups spinach
1 scoop high quality chocolate protein powder
1 inch slice of banana
optional stevia, honey or sweetness of choice
1/2 cup of ice
Get your greens in with the Green Goddess Smoothie
Enjoy Recorded Classes From the studio!
Invite a Friend!
- Earn 1 Ballot for inviting a friend to join us live in a virtual yoga class.First visit is always FREE!
Show us Your Self-Care
-Earn 1 ballot for tagging or mention Own Your Light Yoga on Facebook or Instagram with your self care practices
Enjoy a short meditation with Mel!
A perfect way to start the day and the healthy snack to bring along with you
Make Your Own Granola
3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
3 Tablespoons of Honey, melted
1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
1/4 TEAspoon Almond Extract (potent stuff)
1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
1 cup sliced Almonds
1 cup chopped Pecans
2 tablespoons Flaxseed, ground
2 Tablespoons of Chia, ground optional
2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon of Nutmeg
* You can add pumpkin seeds, walnuts or anything else to your granola that you choose. So many delicious variations or possible.
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheet with coconut oil or use parchment paper.
2. Melt the coconut oil and honey together over low heat. Remove from heat mix in the vanilla and almond extracts.
3. In large bowl combine all of the remaining ingredients, then mix in the coconut oil mixture until evenly coated.
4. Spread granola over prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes, stir, and then bake for another 5- 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy the smell of cinnamon and nutmeg fill your home from your oven. Love this one!